Trackmobiles, Mobile Railcar Movers
Briggs Rail distributes and maintains TRACKMOBILE’s industry-leading, broad-application mobile railcar movers throughout the southern United States.
We offer our clients the support of knowledgeable salespeople and highly trained service mechanics. The entire Briggs Rail team delivers equipment, parts and services when and where you need them with speed, focus and precision.
Briggs also keeps an eye on the future, implementing new technology and finding new products to support customers’ needs – not just in sales and leasing, but also in dedicated service. And by monitoring regional development patterns and anticipating demand created by projects leaning heavily on freight transportation, we are positioned to supply the mobile railcar mover equipment you need, before you need it.more info
Briggs Rail offers quality TRACKMOBILE mobile railcar movers to accommodate virtually any application and need. Mobile railcar movers are a critical link between rail and non-rail freight moving, and they have many factory applications as well.more info
RAILCAR SERVICEOur Service Department offers:more info
- Full railcar mover service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Computerized dispatching to track service response time and all open service jobs
- Factory-trained and factory-authorized service technicians
- The largest service area of any materials-handling company in America
- Full range of maintenance plans from preventative maintenance programs to full maintenance programs
Besides new equipment, Briggs Rail carries a range of used TRACKMOBILE railcar movers as well. Sturdy machines by design, these rental retirees and other used TRACKMOBILE railcar movers can still work hard and get the job done without compromising your budget. Our used mobile railcar movers aren’t “used up” – they’re experienced!more info