TRACKMOBILE SERVICE: FAST, RELIABLE
Briggs Rail is proudly devoted to service, with experienced mechanics specially trained in the repair of mobile railcar movers. We believe that our mechanics are the best in the business, receiving annual TRACKMOBILE training to work on your equipment. Also, our state-of-the-art computer dispatching and tracking system enables us to quickly locate and dispatch our mechanics to customers’ locations, guaranteeing you minimum downtime and maximum productivity.
Service is just as important to us as sales; after all, heavy moving equipment doesn’t do you much good when it isn’t moving. Briggs understands the cost of downtime to customers and is dedicated to minimizing it.
That is why we provide prompt, expert mobile railcar mover service to our customers whenever you need it – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will service any railcar mover – even those of our competitors.
Our Trackmobile Service Department offers
- Full railcar mover service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Computerized dispatching to track service response time and all open service jobs
- Factory-trained, factory-authorized service technicians
- The largest service area of any materials-handling company in America
- Full range of maintenance plans from preventative maintenance programs to full maintenance programs